Frequently Asked Questions

These are some of the most common questions we receive from businesses and individuals interested in the Martin County Veterans Memorial. If your question is not addressed here, please contact us at the link below.


Contact Us

How can I have a veteran’s name added to the MCVM Wall?

Veteran Name Applications may be submitted by mail to our P.O. Box. Applications must be accompanied by a copy of the veteran’s official discharge documentation and payment. Eligible veterans must have verifiable record of service in the US Armed Forces and have entered the service or resided in Martin County at some point in their life.

How can I get involved in the MCVM project?

Individuals interested in serving on the MCVM Committee or finding out more information about the project are encouraged to attend our monthly committee meetings. Meetings take place the 1st Wednesday of each month at the designated meeting room.

How can I donate to the memorial project?

Any businesses, organizations or individuals who would like to make a monetary donation to the Martin County Veterans Memorial project may submit a donation form with payment to our P.O. Box. Donation Forms are available for download at the link below. Those wishing to make an In-Kind contribution or submit a monetary donation by other means, please contact the committee directly to discuss current needs and/or alternative methods of payment.